Thank You Lord

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy 2017!!! I pray this year will truly be glorious for you and yours in Jesus name, amen.

The Lord has indeed been good to us, and there is so much we can give Him praise and gratitude for. The Bible tells us in Psalm 103v1-5 (The Living Bible) that: “I bless the holy name of God with all my heart.  Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me. He forgives all my sins. He heals me. He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

In this year, let us always be full of gratitude to the Lord, remembering His good deeds. Through Jesus, let us continually and constantly bless the Lord, as Hebrews 13v15 (Amplified Bible) says “Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.”

Prayer
Father, we thank You. For Your goodness, Your faithfulness, Your steadfast love, thank You. For Your hand that is upon us and for calling us Your own, we thank You. Father, this year, grant us the grace to always offer unto You a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of our lips thankfully acknowledging and confessing and glorifying Your name in Jesus name, amen. May we be deliberate and intentional in our praise of You in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts