He is Risen (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord and that you had a great and reflective Easter celebration. 1 Corinthians 15v3-4 (KJV) says “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” 

Our Lord Jesus came, He died for the sins of the world, and was raised to life by God. Why was it important that Jesus rose again? 1 Corinthians 15v17-19 (NLT) says “And if Christ has not been raised, then your faith is useless and you are still guilty of your sins. In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost! And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world.” Indeed, if Christ did not rise again, and there is no resurrection of the dead, or no rapture, then we all die and that’s all; then there is no spending eternity with the Lord.

We thank God though that He is risen, and lives in us. Galatians 2v20 (NLT) says “My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” We thank God for this hope and what we have to look forward to; John 14v1-3 (Amplified Version) encouraging us with “Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.”

Prayer
Father, we thank You because Christ is risen. We thank You that one day He will come back for His church and we will be raptured. Thank You, thank You, thank You in Jesus name we pray, amen.


Comments

Popular Posts