Our Justification

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for being our Justifier, for bringing us into right relationship with Him, and no one can come forward and accuse us and impeach us, for it is God who justifies us. The devil may try, others may try, your past may try, you may try, but remember, “THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit” (Romans 8v1, AMP). The Bible tells us that:

Primary Text: Romans 8v33
“Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.” Romans 8v33 (KJV)

“Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for His own? No one – for God Himself has given us right standing with Himself.” Romans 8v33 (NLT)

God loves us so very much. The Bible tells us that even while we were sinners Christ died for us (Romans 5v8). It is God that justifies us, He is the Judge of all the earth, and He has made us right with Himself, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. If He says you are fine, who dares accuse you? On the other hand, you cannot justify your own self – not by works, or good deeds, or any other means. “We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind” (Isaiah 64v6, NLT). However, “Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5v17, KJV).

Supplementary Text:
“Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to Him shall men come; and all that are incensed against Him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.” Isaiah 45v24-25 (KJV)

“The Lord God has opened My ear, and I have not been rebellious or turned backward. I gave My back to the smiters and My cheeks to those who plucked off the hair; I hid not My face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God helps Me; therefore have I not been ashamed or confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. He is near Who declares Me in the right. Who will contend with Me? Let us stand forth together! Who is My adversary? Let him come near to Me. Behold, the Lord God will help Me; who is he who will condemn Me? Behold, they all will wax old and be worn out as a garment; the moth will eat them up. Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God. Behold, all you [enemies of your own selves] who attempt to kindle your own fires [and work out your own plans of salvation], who surround and gird yourselves with momentary sparks, darts, and firebrands that you set aflame! – walk by the light of your slef-made fire and of the sparks that you have kindled [for yourself, if you will]! But this shall you have from My hand: you shall lied down in grief and in torment.” Isaiah 50v5-11 (AMP)

“Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when He freed us from the penalty for our sins. For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed His life, shedding His blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when He held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, for He was looking ahead and including them in what He would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate His righteousness, for He Himself is fair and just, and He declares sinners to be right in His sight when they believe in Jesus. Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith.” Romans 3v24-27 (NLT)

Prayer
Lord God Almighty, we thank You for justifying us. Thank You Jesus for dying for us. Thank You Father for confirming us with Your Holy Spirit. All glory, honor, power, belong to You in Jesus name, amen.
-*-*-*-

Perhaps you have not yet come to the knowledge of the Lord and are trying to establish your own righteousness with your own works. And perhaps you do not even know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts