He won’t fail you


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Therefore, those who are ill-treated and suffer in accordance with God’s will must do right and commit their souls [in charge as a deposit] to the One Who created [them] and will never fail [them].” 1 Peter 4v19 (AMP)

“So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you.” 1 Peter 4v19 (NLT)

When you suffer for doing what is good, or in a manner that pleases God, the Word of God on the issue is that – keep doing good. Galatians 6v9 (KJV) is a good reminder of this, saying “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Also, in addition to continuing to do what is right, commit your live, your soul to God, who created you. Like in the Psalms, you can say “Into Your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.” (Psalm 31v5). At the Cross it is recorded that “Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.” When He had said this, He breathed His last.” (Luke 22v46, NIV). So entrust your life, your soul, your all to Him. And the wonderful promise we have, is that He will never fail you. Hallelujah. Even when things seem to be going all wrong, and you wonder can I continue to do good and suffer for His name’s sake – hold on brother, hold on sister, commit your spirit into His hands. He created you and He will not fail you. Hallelujah.

Supplementary Text
“Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (AMP)

Prayer
Heavenly Father we thank You so much for Your Word. Father, we commit our lives into Your hands, we rejoice in the fact that You will not fail us, and we pray for the grace to continue to do good, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts