Ministering


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 4v11 (NIV)

Do you have the gift of helping others, or service? The Word tells us that if you have it, help, serve, or minister with all the strength and energy that God provides. Don’t do your service in your own flesh or through your ability. John 15v4-5 (KJV) tells us that “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.” Moreover Acts 17v28 (NIV) is a reminder that “’For in Him we live and move and have our being.’…” We find therefore that without being connected to the Lord, we become fruitless. However, in His sufficiency, we become sufficient for the task ahead. Philippians 4v13 (AMP) saying “I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].”

Supplementary Text
“But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!” 2 Corinthians 12v9 (AMP).

Prayer
Heavenly Father we thank You so much for the gift of ministering and helping and serving that You have placed within the body of Christ. We pray that this would be done through the strength You give, that You in all things might be glorified. We pray as well that You will strengthen Your church with might by the Spirit in the inner man. We thank You for answering our prayers and pray believing in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts