Called (2)


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His loving kindness and tender mercies over our lives.

Primary Text
“Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,…” 1 Corinthians 1v1 (NIV)

Ephesians 2v10 (KJV) tells us that “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Another version says we are God’s master piece. God has a plan for your life. You are not insignificant! You were created for a purpose. In John 15v16 (KJV) our Lord Jesus said “Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.” Child of God you have been chosen and ordained for whatsoever work the Lord will have you do. Do not look at your self or limitations instead “… be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.” (Ephesians 6v10). Romans 8v33&37 (KJV) tells us “Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth…. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.” The Lord has put something in your hands to do. He chose you to do it. And He has justified you to be called His own. Go in that boldness and that strength.

Supplementary Text
“And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being].” Romans 8v30 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for You have created me for a purpose. Please reveal Your plans for my life and grant me the grace and courage to do all that You would have me to do in Jesus name, amen. Help me to live each day to the glory of Your name, bringing forth fruit that will abide, and thank You because You are working in me both to will and to do of Your good pleasure in Jesus name I pray, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts