Fully Persuaded


Hello everyone,

How are you doing? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. I thank God because His Word says “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (1 Thessalonians 5v18, KJV). And you includes you and I, amen. Beloved of God, we have to get to a point of trusting God completely and taking Him at His Word. Basically, God said it, I believe it, and that settles it. For example, God has said in Isaiah 41v10 (KJV) that “Fear thou not; for I am with thee:...” You have to tell yourself, I will not fear, for God is with me. Does that mean that situations that instill fear will not arise. Of course they will, but because God has said you should not fear, then you do not fear. The Bible tells us of Abraham that:

Primary Text
“And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform.” Romans 4v21 (KJV)

Have you ever witnessed sports fans “syke” or “encourage” their players? Or perhaps you have done the same for yourself, to build up your confidence. Is your confidence in the Lord low? One way you can magnify God is through thanksgiving, praising and glorifying Him. By the time you begin to remember all He has done for you and others in the past, what He is presently doing, or even looking through Scripture at the wonders He has done and who He is, you begin to be encouraged and be persuaded of His power and ability.

Supplementary Text
“He did not weaken in faith when he considered the [utter] impotence of his own body, which was as good as dead because he was about a hundred years old, or [when he considered] the barrenness of Sarah’s [deadened] womb. No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he was strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God, Fully satisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep His word and to do what He had promised.” Romans 4v19-21 (AMP)

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I thank You for this day and for the salvation of my soul. I thank You for Your goodness and Your faithfulness. I thank You for You are well able to do that which You have promised me. Glory be to Your holy name now and evermore in Jesus name, amen. Father, please grant unto me that unwavering faith in You in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts