… them that love Him (2)


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His love for us. Zephaniah 3v17 (AMP) says “The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.” Amen.

Primary Text
“God’s wisdom is something that goes deep into the interior of His purposes. You don’t find it lying around on the surface. It’s not the latest message, but more like the oldest – what God determined as the way to bring out His best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene. The experts of our day haven’t a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn’t have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross. That’s why we have this Scripture text: No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it – What God has arranged for those who love Him. But you’ve seen and heard it because God by His Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you.” 1 Corinthians 2v7-10 (MSG)

John 3v16 (AMP) says “For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.” Who could have imagined that because of God’s love for us, He will send His Son to die for us? Moreover Jesus also went ahead with the plan, John 10v17-18 (NIV) telling us that “The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life – only to take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from My Father.”” And He saw the plan through even when He felt weak and desired the cup of suffering to pass from Him, He said, not as I will but as You will (Matthew 26v29). Romans 8v32 (NLT) then goes on to tell us “Since He did not spare even His own Son but gave Him up for us all, won’t He also give us everything else?” Do you love the Lord today? He loves you.

Supplementary Text: Song – You deserve by Hillsong United
What is this love given to us, That saved my life through selfless sacrifice
Although we fail the cross prevails, Forgiveness stands, You take me back again

You’ve shown me life, You’ve opened my eyes, So I give You my praise
Yeah I give You my all
You’ve shown me life, You’ve opened my eyes, To the truth that there’s no greater love
Now in the darkness God’s light shines, Christ forever glorified
So, come on come on sing out to God now with all we’ve got
We live for You our God

Salvation’s strong in Christ alone, the Saviour King alone in victory
I step aside give You my life, For You to move do what You want to do

I can’t imagine a life without You, without You, ‘Cause it’s all for You
Yeah it’s all for You, God

Prayer
Father, thank You for Your love for me. Thank You Jesus for Your love for me. Thank You Spirit of the living God for Your love for me. May I always be kept in this love and in return love You with all my heart, soul and strength, and love my neighbors as myself, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts