The presence of the Lord (3)


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“For I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, that our forefathers were all under and protected by the cloud [in which God’s presence went before them], and every one of them passed safely through the [Red] Sea,” 1 Corinthians 10v1 (AMP)

One thing God’s presence brings is divine direction. God wants to show us the way that we should go. Psalm 32v8 (NLT) says “The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” If there are many paths that you can take in life, God is willing, and more than able, to guide you along the best one for you. We do not know what tomorrow or even the next second holds, but the Almighty God, the all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-present God is the Alpha and the Omega, and wants to show us the right way to go. Isaiah 42v16 (NLT) tells us “I will lead blind Israel down a new path, guiding them along an unfamiliar way. I will brighten the darkness before them and smooth out the road ahead of them. Yes, I will indeed do these things; I will not forsake them.” God can guide us in different ways for example His Word, other people, an inner witness and the Holy Spirit, who has been given to every believer to guide us into all the truth, and teach us all things. John 16v13 (AMP) says “But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].” Beloved, God wants to guide you. You do not have to go through life in a trial and error mode. Seek His guidance.

Supplementary Text
“You make known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.” Psalm 16v11 (NIV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for the joy to be found in Your presence. Father, please lead me along the best pathway for my life. Please show me the path of life, and let me abide in Your presence forevermore in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts