For He cares

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God cares for us. 1 Peter 5v7 (Classic Amplified Version) says “Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.” Child of God, why are you worrying like someone who has no hope in this world? The Living Bible puts it this way “Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.”

Beloved, strange as it may seem, the Word of God is true, and it says that God is always thinking about you, that He cares for you, that He is watching everything that concerns you. God desires a relationship with us. We are the bride of Christ. Don’t hide things from the Lord, be open with Him and talk things over with Him. Desire intimacy with Him and cultivate it. The wonderful thing is that He is not just saying you should talk things over with Him, but He has the power to make things right.

Psalm 55v22 (Classic Amplified Version) says “Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).” I like this scripture because it gives me the assurance that regardless of what happens, once I have given my burden to the Lord, He will not let me slip, or fall or fail. Why don’t you do the same? Finally, remember Isaiah 41v10 (King James Version) says “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Praise the Lord.

Prayer
Is there anything bothering you right now? Why not take it to the Lord in prayer, knowing that He will not let you be moved, slip, fall or fail.

Comments

Popular Posts