His Guidance.

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. God wants to lead you. He wants to show you where to go and guide you in the way where you should go. In fact, a mark of the sons of God is that they are led by the Spirit of God.

Primary Text: Romans 8v14&15
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8v14&15 (KJV)

“For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!” Romans 8v14&15 (AMP)

God led the Israelites in the day by a pillar of cloud, and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light. He did not leave them without His guidance. Even now we have His Spirit with us, living in us and dwelling with us. We are not left as orphans. He is with us to teach us and lead us. We have to come to a point like Moses did that Lord, if Your presence is not with me, do not let me move from here.

Supplementary Text
“For the people of Israel belong to the LORD; Jacob is his special possession. He found them in a desert land, in an empty, howling wasteland. He surrounded them and watched over them; He guarded them as He would guard His own eyes. Like an eagle that rouses her chicks and hovers over her young, so He spread His wings to take them up and carried them safely on His pinions. The LORD alone guided them; they followed no foreign gods.” Deuteronomy 32v9-12 (NLT)

“Moses said to the LORD, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but You have not let me know whom You will send with me.’ You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with Me.’ If You are pleased with me, teach me Your ways so I may know You and continue to find favor with You. Remember that this nation is Your people. The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then Moses said to him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that You are pleased with me and with Your people unless You go with us? What else will distinguish me and Your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?” And the LORD said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.” Exodus 33v12-17 (NIV)

“For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.” Psalm 48v14 (KJV)

“The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” Psalm 32v8 (NLT)

“And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.” Exodus 13v21-22 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word and I thank You for Your guidance in time past. Father I pray in this year and all the days of my life, wherever Your presence will not go with me, do not let me go in Jesus name, amen. Be my Guide forever and ever, make me wise and lead me along the best pathway for my life, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts