My Teacher!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Now, we may all have had an experience or heard of someone else’s experience where the teacher you had for a particular class was a determining factor in whether or not you enjoyed a subject, or liked it, or did well in it, or never wanted anything to do with it anymore.

Primary Text: Psalm 119v33
“Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes; and I will keep it to the end [steadfastly].” Psalm 119v33 (AMP)

“Teach me Your decrees, O LORD; I will keep them to the end.” Psalm 119v33 (NLT)

“Teach me, LORD, the way of Your decrees, that I may follow it to the end.” Psalm 119v33 (NIV)

“Lord, teach me Your demands, and I will keep them until the end.” Psalm 119v33 (NCV)

On the other hand, there are students who will not go to class, or during class they may be doing other things. David said, teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statues, and I will keep it to the end. The Lord has made His Word available to us, and His Spirit as well, who is to teach us all things. But are we listening? Have we resolved to follow His teaching, or do we want to do it our own way? The Holy Spirit teaches us spiritual things, which are spiritually discerned. Why don’t you let the Holy Spirit teach you today? He can teach you all things – about work, school, family, relationships, finances, …

Supplementary Text
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14v26

“Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God. And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit]. But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.” 1 Corinthians 2v12-14 (AMP)

“And we have received God’s Spirit (not the world’s spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us. When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths. But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.” 1 Corinthians 2v12-14 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much for Your Word. Holy Spirit of God, please teach me all things today. Bring to remembrance what the Lord Jesus has said. I yield to Your teaching and leading today and resolve to follow it in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts