Up-lift


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:” 1 Peter 5v6 (KJV)

“Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you,” 1 Peter 5v6 (AMP)

Humbling ourselves before God can consist of saying – Lord, I acknowledge You as my God, my King, I know Your way is right, Your words are pure, You are good, I might not understand what is happening right now, but I submit to You, I submit to Your leadership, to Your pruning, I want You to be glorified in my life, come and have Your way. James 4v10 (AMP) says “Humble yourselves [feeling insignificant] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up and make your lives significant].” Our God is truly an awesome and great God. His ways are good, and perfect. Job 5v9&11 (AMP) says “Who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number, … So that He sets on high those who are lowly, and those who mourn He lifts to safety.”

Supplementary Text
“The wicked one in the pride of his countenance will not seek, inquire for, and yearn for God; all his thoughts are that there is no God [so He never punishes].” Psalm 10v4 (AMP)

Prayer
Heavenly Father we thank You so much for all that You are to us. Father, this day, we humble ourselves under Your mighty hand, that You might lift us up in due time. We submit to Your will, to Your way, and say be glorified in and through us in Jesus name we pray and believe, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts