Prayers for the New Year (2)

Hello everyone,
How are you doing? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus name, amen. One of the most important things for a Christian to do, is to pray. This year, we should seek to “up” our prayer lives. Here are some prayers for praying even as we begin the New Year.

1. Grant me the humility to realize that without You I am nothing
2. Grant me the tenacity to pray without ceasing
3. Grant me the grace to seek Your face in all that I do
4. Quicken my spirit to remember always that I have been made accepted in the beloved, and to come boldly before Your throne of grace where I might obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need
5. Grant me the grace to obey you totally and completely in Jesus name, amen.

Have a very blessed day.

And Lord, for as many as do not speak in tongues, we pray for this manifestation of Your Spirit in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts