16 April 2010 – Who are these?

Hello everyone.
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His faithfulness, His loving kindness, and His Word that holds true till today that I was young, and now I am old, and I have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his children begging bread (Psalm 34v25). Now the Bible tells us in 1 Timothy 4v1 that:

“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.” (NIV)

Now, perhaps you are wondering, how would I know these deceiving spirits, or how would the demons come, like we are not really taught by demons, are we. The Bible tells us, those through which these teachings will come even in 1 Timothy 4v2:

“Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. “ (NIV)
“Such teachings come from the false words of liars whose consciences are destroyed as if by a hot iron.” (NCV)
“These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.” (NLT).

Beloved, take heed. Have a very wonderful day.

Verses from thought:
“And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher.
That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.
What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.” 2 Timothy 1v11-13 (NIV).

P.S: Let us please pray for teenagers that they will begin to be stirred up in their hearts to seek true love that only comes from God and a relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts