Psalm 77: His Guidance

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God because we can rejoice in Him. Psalm 77, ends with the verse that says:

“Thou leddest Thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.” Psalm 77v20

This is just an encouragement to say, let God lead you and let Him guide you, even as His Word says in Psalm 32v8 that:

“The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” (New Living Translation).

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I hand over the reins of my life into Your hands. My times are in Your hands. Have Your way o God. Lead me and guide me along the best pathway for my life, even as Your Word says You would. And let Your name alone be glorified in my life in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts