CHOSEN

Hello everyone,

How are you today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God has chosen you, for His purpose. Imagine David, the last born in his family, who was not even considered by his father when Samuel came to anoint him, being chosen to be the king of all Israel. Imagine Ruth and Rahab - initially not God’s people, one a widow, one a former prostitute, and both being grafted into the lineage of Jesus Christ. Imagine God telling Jeremiah:

Primary Text: Jeremiah 1v5
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1v5 (KJV)

Even Jeremiah said, “Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.” (Jeremiah 1v6). God had seen the affliction of His people in Egypt, heard their cry because of their taskmasters and oppressors, and knew their sorrows and sufferings and trials, and decided to send Moses to go the land of Egypt and tell Pharaoh, let My people go (Exodus 3). A pastor I know says it along the lines of God sent an old man, his brother, a stick and a 4 word sermon. Moses had excuses too – who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt, who would I say sent me, what if they don’t believe me, I am not eloquent, I am slow of speech and tongue…. Perhaps you have excuses as well. But
The Lord says: “You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you.” John 15v16 (AMP). He knows you, and can use you if you would let Him.

Supplementary Text
“And the LORD said unto him, who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.” Exodus 3v11-12 (KJV)

Father, here I am. Send me.

Comments

Popular Posts