His Word in my Mouth

Hello everyone,

How are you today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text:
“But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.” Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decided whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.” Exodus 4v11-13 (NLT)

Many times we hesitate from sharing the good news, or being a source of encouragement to others, or even giving a presentation at work or school because we think – what would I say? How would I be perceived? Like Moses, we may think or others may have told us that, we never say the right words, have the correct verse, or are not as skilled in speaking as someone else. But who is the judge of these things? God told Moses to go and He will be with his mouth and teach him what to say. Jeremiah also when called said “behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth His hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold I have put My words in thy mouth.” (Jeremiah 1v6-9).

Supplementary Text
“The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakeneth morning by morning, He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. The LORD GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.” Isaiah 50v4-5 (KJV)

Father, I thank You. Please put Your word in my mouth, and instruct me on what to speak to all You send me to. Remove rebellion far from me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts