His Guidance (2)


Dearly beloved, I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. It is wonderful to be guided by God. Indeed, if we want our plans to succeed, it is best they be guided by God. There are times we think certain things are right, based on our own speculations and understanding, but they really are not. Proverbs 16v3 (AMPC) says “Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.”

God is the One who is able to ensure that our plans are established and successful, and one way we can get this is by giving Him our plans. Psalm 127v1 (AMPC) is explicit in saying “EXCEPT THE Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.” Indeed, may our prayer be as in Psalm 25v4-5 (TLB):

Prayer
Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you.

Comments

Popular Posts