His Sacrifice, Our Redemption



Dearly beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for the great plan of redemption that He had for us. Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, came and took our place; by believing in Him, accepting His sacrifice and the price He paid, we are redeemed. Revelations 5v9-10 (AMPC) says “And [now] they sing a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll and to break the seals that are on it, for You were slain (sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased men from every tribe and language and people and nation. And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign [as kings] over the earth!”

God’s plan for us when we accept Jesus as Lord and Savior wasn’t a half-hearted, second class citizen kind of arrangement. No, it involved us becoming kings and priests, being fellow heirs with Christ, being called the children of God. 1 John 3v1 (NLT) says “See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know Him.” 1 John 5v1 (TLB) also re-iterates that “If you believe that Jesus is the Christ—that He is God’s Son and your Savior—then you are a child of God. And all who love the Father love His children too.” Amen. Children of God, God loves you, He wants you, you belong to you. Bask in His love.

If you haven’t made a decision to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and to accept God’s plan of redemption, and you want to, you can pray along these lines:

Prayer
Heavenly Father. I thank You for today. I come to You today acknowledging that I am a sinner, that I have not been living my life to please You or in a manner that pleases You. I ask You to forgive me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus. I believe that Jesus is Your Son and He wasn’t sent to condemn me, but that through Him I might have everlasting life. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You for hearing me and answering me, in Jesus name, amen. 

Beloved, if you said that prayer, know that there is great jubilation in heaven because of you. Praise the Lord. If you don’t have a Bible, do get one and start reading it. There are also loads of online resources e.g. www.biblegateway.com. Also, please find and join a bible believing church. 
God bless you. 

Comments

Popular Posts