Patiently I will wait


Dearly beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. It pays to wait on the Lord – for He always comes through. I think of Abraham and Sarah, waiting several decades on God for their child; I think of the children of Israel matching around Jericho for 7 days before the walls came down; I think of David being chased by Saul before he finally became king; and I think of Joseph going through slavery and imprisonment before ruling. But they persevered and came out victorious. Micah 7:7 (AMPC) says ‘But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.” Hallelujah.

What is your resolve? What do you choose to do? Others may choose not to look to God anymore, but what do you choose to do? Others may even make a mockery of you as we see in Psalm 3:1-4 (AMPC) which says “Lord, how they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears me and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!” Hallelujah. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord; He has the words of life and we will follow Him and wait on Him forever. Amen.

Prayer
Father, we thank You for Your grace. Father, we look to You, we wait on You. We know that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, not has it entered into the hearts of man what You have in store for those who wait on You. Blessed be Your name forevermore. Strengthen us o God, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts