Assurance of His Presence in Trouble


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Isaiah 41v10 (AMP)

God’s presence does not signify the absence of trouble. Our Lord Jesus said “I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]” John 16v33 (AMP). Indeed, if we look around us, listen to what is going on, there might be cause for great alarm. 2 Timothy 3v1 (AMP) saying “But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].” Even in our daily lives, issues arise at home, work, school, in our relationships that want to scare us. But God is saying fear not! I am with You. Don’t look around you and be terrified, for I am your God. I am here to help you, to strengthen you, to hold you up with the right hand of My righteousness.

Supplementary Text
“But now, O Jacob, listen to the LORD who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.” Isaiah 43v1-2 (NLT)

Prayer
My Father, my Father, I thank You for Your presence and Your help. Thank You for Your eyes are upon me and Your ears are attentive to my cry. May I always be ever aware of Your presence in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts