Worthy of Praise

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy New Year. I don’t know about you but I am excited about this year. I pray it will indeed be a year of divine fulfillment for you and yours in Jesus name, amen.

Primary Text
“PRAISE THE LORD. For it is good to sing praises to our God, for He is gracious and lovely; praise is becoming and appropriate.” Psalm 147v1 (AMP)

Beloved, it is good to sing praises to God. He is worthy of our praise, He is gracious, lovely, wonderful, awesome, kind, generous, gentle, faithful, true, merciful, just, good. Our God is just too much! When you think, what can I give to God for all that He has done for me. One thing that we can do is to praise Him. Praise is appropriate. The Psalmist said “I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Psalm 34v1 (KJV). May this be our testimony this year, and ever more in Jesus name, amen.

Supplementary Text
“I will exalt You, my God and King, and praise Your name forever and ever. I will praise You every day; yes, I will praise You forever. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure His greatness. Let each generation tell its children of Your mighty acts; let them proclaim Your power. I will meditate on Your majestic, glorious splendor and Your wonderful miracles. Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim Your greatness. Everyone will share the story of Your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about Your righteousness. The LORD is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. The LORD is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all His creation. All of Your works will thank You, LORD, and Your faithful followers will praise You.” Psalm 145v1-10 (NLT)

Prayer
Father God, we honour You. We worship You. We glorify Your holy name. We exalt You, we bless You, we thank You, we appreciate You, we love You. There is none like You o God, and none can compare with You. How great Thou art. Thank You for this year. Thank You for everything in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts