My Deliverer


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; …” Psalm 18v2 (KJV)

As believers, “[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,” (Colossians 1v13, AMP). Again, as we go through life, we face troubles, sorrows, difficulties and afflictions, but Psalm 34v19 (KJV) says “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.” Beloved, whatever troubles you might have or be facing, don’t try to handle it on your own – you have a Deliverer. The LORD GOD Almighty, the Ancient of Days, the Lily of the Valley, the One who has never lost a war, the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient God is your Deliverer – cry out to Him. Psalm 34v4-6 (AMP) tells us “I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.”

Supplementary Text
“The [uncompromisingly] righteous also shall see [it] and be in reverent fear and awe, but about you they will [scoffingly] laugh, saying, See, this is the man who made not God his strength (his stronghold and high tower) but trusted in and confidently relied on the abundance of his riches, seeking refuge and security for himself through his wickedness. But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness and the mercy of God forever and ever. I will thank You and confide in You forever, because You have done it [delivered me and kept me safe]. I will wait on, hope in and expect in Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your saints (Your kind and pious ones).” Psalm 52v6-9 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, thank You for being my Deliverer, in Jesus name, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts