Thanksgiving


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Psalmist said:

Primary Text
“I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Psalm 34v1 (KJV)

There is so much to thank and bless God for. Psalm 103v22 (AMP) tells us “Bless the Lord, all His works in all places of His dominion; bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul!” With your mind, emotions and will, bless the Lord brethren. There is so much to thank and adore Him for. For His guidance and direction: “I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.” Psalm 16v7 (NLT). We bless His for His greatness: “Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty.” For being our Rock, we bless Him: “Bless the Lord who is my immovable Rock. He gives me strength and skill in battle.” Psalm 144v1 (TLB).

Supplementary Text
“I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me. He forgives all my sins. He heals me. He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. He revealed His will and nature to Moses and the people of Israel. He is merciful and tender toward those who don’t deserve it; He is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, for His mercy toward those who fear and honor Him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence Him.” Psalm 103v1-13 (TLB)

Prayer
Bless the Lord o my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. 

Comments

Popular Posts