My Strength


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.” Psalm 18v1 (KJV)

As a believer, God is our strength. We need strength for practically everything. When one is ill and feels weak, you are better able to appreciate physical strength. Not only do we need physical strength, but we also need spiritual strength, and strength in our minds, emotions, and will. “…the LORD is the strength of my life;…” Through Him we are empowered to carry out any task:
“I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].” (Philippians 4v13, AMP). In a sense, it is natural to get tired and fatigued, yet Isaiah 40v28-31 (NLT) says “Don’t you know? Haven’t you heard? The LORD is the everlasting God; He created all the world. He never grows tired or weary. No one understands His thoughts. He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak; young people can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak.” Amen. You hear of people who say that they have lost the strength to go on, the will to live…  But those who trust in the Lord, who wait on Him are able to renew their strength; for by human strength no person can prevail. “He will guard the feet of His godly ones, but the wicked shall be silenced and perish in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.” (1 Samuel 2v9, AMP). Amen.

Supplementary Text
“He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go.” Psalm 18v32 (TLB)

Prayer
Father we thank You for this day. Thank You because You are the strength of our lives. We pray that You will strengthen and reinforce us with mighty power in the inner man by the Holy Spirit who is indwelling our innermost being and personality in Jesus name, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts