My Refuge and My Trust


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, …” Psalm 18v2 (KJV)

Our God is extremely trustworthy. He can be relied on and depended on. We can take our refuge in Him. Psalm 34v8 (AMP) says that “O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him…” How true this Word rings. God is indeed faithful. We put our trust in Him and He never fails us. He is a refuge in time of trouble. Psalm 9v9 (NIV) tells us that “The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.” Men and women of old have trusted in God and He never failed them. Know that He is true to His Word – be fully persuaded  that what He has promised, He is able also to perform (Romans 4v21). Beloved, keep your trust in the Lord, keep your faith in Him, let Him alone be your refuge. Hebrews 10v35-39 (NLT) says “So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. “For in just a little while, the Coming One will come and not delay. And My righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.” But we are not like those who turn away from God to their own destruction. We are the faithful ones, whose souls will be saved.”

Supplementary Text
“My protection and success come from God alone. He is my refuge, a Rock where no enemy can reach me. O my people, trust Him all the time. Pour out your longings before Him, for He can help!” Psalm 62v7-8 (TLB)

Prayer
My Lord and my God, my Rock and my Strength, my Fortress and my Deliverer, Lord, I trust in You. You are my Refuge and my Strong Tower. You fulfill the desires of my heart, I wait for You and I love You in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts