My God


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, …” Psalm 18v2 (KJV)

I thank God because He is my God. The Living God, the Everlasting Father, the Most High God is the One we serve, revere, adore, worship, and hold in high esteem. Some have made things, people, and things that were created their gods, but there is only one true God. Our God is the One who can turn a situation around and make bitter waters sweet. That’s why Isaiah 41v10 (AMP) says “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Hallelujah. He is our Deliverer in the time of trouble: “In my trouble I called to the LORD; I called to my God for help. In His temple He heard my voice; He listened to my cry for help. Then the earth trembled and shook; the foundations of the mountains rocked and quivered, because God was angry” (Psalm 18v6-7, NLT). Indeed, our God is also the Avenger; Psalm 94v1 (KJV) says “O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself” while Hebrews 10v31 (KJV) declares that “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

Supplementary Text
“I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only.” Jeremiah 23v23 (GNT)

Prayer
Our Father in heaven, we honor You. We lift up Your holy name. We proclaim that You are our God. We have no other God but You. You are the only wise God, there is no searching of Your understanding, You are high and You are lifted up, You are the Way Maker, the One who has the final say. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore in Jesus name, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts