O LORD

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
I will love thee, O LORD, ...” Psalm 18v1 (KJV)

One of the names of the Almighty God is the LORD. As we look through scripture, we see why that name in particular is one of God’s names. We find that the LORD is the One who is worthy to be praised, and who can deliver. Psalm 18v3 (KJV) says “I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” He is our support and is able to hold us steady in the face of our enemies; Psalm 18v17-18 (AMP) saying “He delivered me from my strong enemy and from those who hated and abhorred me, for they were too strong for me. They confronted and came upon me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my stay and support.” The LORD is indeed our Deliverer, able to deliver from every kind of enemy. After the LORD parted the Red Sea, allowing the children of Israel to cross over on dry ground while drowning the Egyptians in the same sea, Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to Him – “I will sing unto the LORD, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath He thrown into the sea. The LORD is my strength and my song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt Him. The LORD Is a man of war: the LORD is His name.” (Exodus 15v1-3, KJV). Indeed, our LORD lives (Psalm 18v46). He is also the promise keeper. Genesis 21v1-2 (KJV) tells us:

Supplementary Text
“And the LORD visited Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as He had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time which God had spoken to him.”

Prayer
O LORD, thank You for being my God. My LORD I pray for Your deliverance from every enemy of my life, soul and destiny. I pray that You will fulfill all Your promises for my life in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts