Not a dead situation

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“The power of the Lord was upon me and I was carried away by the Spirit of the Lord to a valley full of old, dry bones that were scattered everywhere across the ground. He led me around among them, and then He said to me: “Son of dust, can these bones become people again?” I replied, “Lord, you alone know the answer to that.” Then He told me to speak to the bones and say: “O dry bones, listen to the words of God, for the Lord God says, ‘See! I am going to make you live and breathe again! I will replace the flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you shall live and know I am the Lord.’” So I spoke these words from God, just as He told me to; and suddenly there was a rattling noise from all across the valley, and the bones of each body came together and attached to each other as they used to be. Then, as I watched, the muscles and flesh formed over the bones, and skin covered them, but the bodies had no breath. Then He told me to call the wind and say: “The Lord God says: Come from the four winds, O Spirit, and breathe upon these slain bodies, that they may live again.” So I spoke to the winds as He commanded me, and the bodies began breathing; they lived and stood up – a very great army.” Ezekiel 37v1-10 (TLB)

In the verses above, we find an example of a dead situation. These were bones of people who had died, and the bones themselves were old and dry. But the Almighty God is able to bring to life dead situations. He can turn things around and bring LIFE where there formerly was not. Sarah’s womb was described as dead (Romans 4v19), but God brought forth a child from her. Lazarus, Martha’s brother was dead and had been in the grave for 4 days, but our God who is the Resurrection and the Life brought him back to life (John 11v25, 43-44). He raised the son of the widow from Nain, restoring her joy (Luke 7v11-17); as well as Jairus’ daughter (Mark 5v22-43). Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13v8). He can turn around that situation you are going through. He can make nations rise again and bring hope to citizens again; for with God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1v37).

Prayer

Why don’t you ask Him for a Word concerning your situation, and for His wind to breath upon them? And may every dead situation, relationship, business, life, destiny, heart … hear the Word of the Lord today and live in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts