A Love Relationship


Dearly beloved, I trust this finds you well and bubbling in Christ. We thank God for His love for us, a love so deep that He sent Jesus to die for us to deliver us from our sins and its consequences (John 3v16). Christ Himself willingly laid down His life for us. Even as we continue to walk with the Lord, we enjoy a wonderful love relationship with Him, with so many blessings. For example, we are assured of the fact that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose (Romans 8v28).

This relationship with God also brings us victory and success. Romans 8v31 (NLT) tells us that “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” The Message puts it this way “So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose?” Child of God, with God on your side, how can you lose? He invites you to cast your cares unto Him and promises that He won’t let you fail, fall or stumble (Psalm 55v22). You know that the Bible lets us know that we are the bride of Christ. Imagine this, not only are you the child of the Most High God, the Possessor of Heaven and Earth, but you are also the bride of Christ (Revelations 9:11). Let us bask in His love for us, consecrating ourselves to Him and living for the glory of His name, amen.  

Prayer
Father, I love You. Lord Jesus, I love You. Holy Spirit of God, I love You. Thank You for everything. I cannot imagine my life without You being my God, my Lord, the Lover of my soul, my everything. You give me peace, joy and victory. You make all things work together for my good. I love and appreciate You. Thank You so much.

Comments

Popular Posts