A Sup!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.” Revelations 3v20 (AMP)

Beloved, what is it that you are going through that you think is so tough that you want to give up on the Lord? Open the door to the Lord so He can come in and sup with you and talk with you and dine with you. Let Him show you how He went through the tough times and how He managed to live on this earth without sin. He has given us His Word and His Spirit to be with us. There are a cloud of witnesses surrounding us too… think of them too and their lives and how they persisted and finished their own cause. There is nothing new under the sun! He understands what you are going through. Let Him in. Not only does the Bible tell us that Jesus knocks on the doors of our hearts (and as believers we have let Him in), but He also invites us to come unto Him when we have issues: “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good – not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne” (Matthew 11v28-30, AMP).   

Prayer

Father, I thank You so much for Your Word. Lord Jesus, I open up my heart to You this day, please come and sup with me and me with You. I lay all my burdens, challenges, weaknesses at Your feet. Grant me the grace to abide in You forever. May I forever please You in everything and in everyway, that when You come back You may have every cause to call us Your good and faithful servants in Jesus name, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts