Strengthen me o Lord!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Isaiah 41v10 (AMP)

I find that we need strength. We need the ability to go on and to execute and to do the many things that we are required to do daily. We need strength in our spirits; strength of mind, emotions and will; and physical strength. The wonderful thing is that our God recognizes that as well and He has promised that He will strengthen us. The Amplified elaborates on this verse by saying I will harden you to difficulties. Usually it is in the face of trouble and difficulties that man’s strength fails, and the Bible says “If you fail under pressure, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24v10, NLT). But as a believer, we can boldly say Psalm 73v26 (AMP) “My flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the Rock and firm strength of my heart and my Portion forever”, and “God is [my] refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46v10, KJV). You do not need to faint under pressure; if you indeed make God your God, He will strengthen you and help you. Psalm 138v3 (TLB) says “As soon as I pray, You answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.”

Prayer

Why don’t you cry out to God for the much needed strength.

Comments

Popular Posts