Access to Spiritual insights

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. Others just can’t take it in. “ 1 Corinthians 2v14 (TLB)

There are spiritual truths that only a person who has the Spirit of God can understand; otherwise it would sound foolish to them. Indeed, 1 Corinthians 1v18 tells us that “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God” 1 Corinthians 1v18 (KJV). As believers, who have been born again, by the Spirit of God we are able to understand and receive illumination and light into the things He speaks to us about and what God would have us do. In John 3v3-6 (AMP) Jesus illuminates the importance of being born again to Nicodemus: “Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience the kingdom of God). Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother’s womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man is born of water and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God. What is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.” Are you born again? Born of God? Or are you still outside of the family of God? If you would like a relationship with the Lord Jesus and the Spirit of God to come inside of you, you can say this prayer:

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.


If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts