Help from Above

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Shall I look to the mountain gods for help? No! My help is from Jehovah who made the mountains! And the heavens too!” Psalm 121v1-2 (TLB)

It is unwise to live a life without the help of God. Our God knows that we need help. Before Jesus left, He said He will send another Helper, who is the Holy Spirit to us (John 14v16). In various and all areas of our lives, we need help; and God is very willing and open to providing it to us. His help encompasses every area of our lives, that’s why Psalm 46v1 (TLB) says “God is our refuge and strength, a tested help in times of trouble. Isaiah 41v10 is a verse I truly like and draw on. It says “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand” (NLT). Are you in need of help today? Psalm 34v17 (AMP) says “When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.”

Prayer

Father, we thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your help. Thank You for You are with us. We pray in every way You know how to help a man, come and help us. Help us to live a life that pleases You, grant us wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Send us help from above for vain is the help of man. We love You, we appreciate You, we glorify You in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts