Hold Fast!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy Sunday.

Primary Text: Revelations 3:11-13
 “I am coming soon. Continue strong in your faith so no one will take away your crown. I will make those who win the victory pillars in the temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, that comes down out of heaven from my God. I will also write on them my new name. Everyone who has ears should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.” Revelations 3V11-13 (NCV)

Now the Lord continues His message to the angel of the Church in Philadelphia, that they have kept the faith, and He will keep them from the time of trouble that will come on the earth, but that He is coming soon and they should continue strong in the faith. Hebrews 10v35-39 (AMP) says “Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised. For still a little while (a very little while), and the Coming One will come and He will not delay. But the just shall live by faith [My righteous servant shall live by His conviction respecting man’s relationship to God and divine things, and holy fervor born of faith and conjoined with it]; and if he draws back and shrinks in fear, My soul has no delight or pleasure in him. But our way is not that of those who draw back to eternal misery (perdition) and are utterly destroyed, but we are of those who believe [who cleave to and trust in and rely on God through Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by faith preserve the soul.” Beloved, continue strong in the faith. Never ever ever give up on God.

Prayer

Father, we thank You so much for Your Word this day. We thank You for You do not change and are dependable, and we can hold fast to You and Your Word in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts