Don't be discouraged

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41v10 (NLT)

Beloved, today’s encouragement is as this verse - do not be discouraged. Why not? Because God is your God! Hallelujah. Things may not look like you want it to, people may not act like you would expect them to, but do not be discouraged because God is your God, and He is in control. As a child of God, He’s got your back! Think of Joseph, God had incredible plans for his life, but he was betrayed by his brothers, sold into slavery, tempted and lied on, taken to prison, forgotten for a while by someone he did a kind deed to; but eventually became the prime minister in Egypt. Imagine how his day-to-day life could have been and how depressed, miserable, lonely, sad, angry he could have been. But at the end of it all, when his brothers apologized to him, he testified that “You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people” (Genesis 50v20, NLT). God is in control and He will make all things work together for your good (Romans 8v28). And so, enjoy each day relying on His strength, His grace, His ability, cry out for help, and as 1 Thessalonians 5v15-19 (KJV) says “See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit.”  

Prayer
Father I thank You for this Word. Please remove every root of discouragement, bitterness and sorrow from me and fill me with Your Spirit and Your joy in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts