The Connoisseur

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord ☺ Now, if you had limited information about apples for example, who would you like to pick an apple for you? Your enemy who doesn’t like you (and can give you a poisonous one like in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves), a baby (who has no clue and would probably just do a random pick), or someone who is a food connoisseur (and knows the best apples, and the one which is just right for you?) The food connoisseur of course! Now, the Bible says that:

“The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.” Psalm 37v18

What does this mean? It means, the LORD is aware of your days, and the inheritance He has for you shall be for ever. It won’t just vanish and go away. That’s why the Psalmist could say that:

“I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.” Psalm 57v2

“The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: Thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of Thine own hands.” Psalm 138v8

We see other verses in the Bible which talk about that which is appointed, and the appointed time:

“For He performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with Him.” Job 23v14

“I WILL stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what He will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.” Habbakuk 2v1-4

What is God saying to you? Be expectant. Remember, He makes all things beautiful in His time. He is the Connoisseur, the Expert, the Best Guide, and Judge one could ever hope for, and He loves you. He has an inheritance in store for you that will not vanish away. Wait on Him! Have faith in Him!

Have a very blessed day.

Comments

Popular Posts