19 May 2010 – Blessed Seed

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. This is the day which the Lord has made, and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. It pays to serve God. Not only for yourself, but even for the sake of your children. The Bible says that:


“I have been young and now am old, yet I have not seen the [uncompromisingly] righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread.
All day long they are merciful and deal graciously; they lend, and their offspring are blessed.” Psalm 37v25-26 (Amplified Bible)

Hallelujah. If it is your welfare and what you will eat you are concerned about, that is not an issue. You will see people who have served God for years testify of God’s faithfulness. He will always provide and meet them at the point of their need. Indeed we are of more value than the birds of the air to Him. We are His children! He says: “But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; thy walls are continually before Me.” (Isaiah 49v14-16).

Another blessing that the righteous and sons of God have, apart from our salvation and spending eternity with God, is that their seed is blessed. The New Living Translation says “…and their children are a blessing.” (Psalm 37v26).

Isaiah 61v9 says:
“And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.” (KJV)

“Your descendants will become well-known all over. Your children in foreign countries will be recognized at once as the people I have blessed.” (The Message)

“Everyone in all nations will know the children of My people, and their children will be known among the nations. Anyone who sees them will know that they are the people the LORD has blessed.” (New Century Version)

“Their descendants will be recognized and honored among the nations. Everyone will realize that they are a people the LORD has blessed.” (New Living Translation).

Hallelujah!

Have a very blessed day, and keep serving the Lord. Don’t turn back, don’t compromise – not now, not ever.

Comments

  1. “I have been young and now am old, yet I have not seen the [uncompromisingly] righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread.
    http://www.theblessedseed.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts