Uphold you!

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His goodness, His grace, His love for us. Indeed He is very very very faithful, and He keeps His own. His Word says in Psalm 37v17:

“For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.” Psalm 37v17

It is amazing how in the Bible the Lord makes comparisons between the wicked and the righteous, telling the righteous not to fret, not to be afraid, highlighting the fact that the unrighteous are not going to be around for a long time. For instance see Psalm 1, Psalm 37, Psalm 73 and the book of Proverbs. Now, some synonyms for uphold include support, sustain, maintain, defend, encourage, espouse, advocate and endorse. Wow! Some antonyms being to overturn, oppose or abandon. We thank God that He is such a faithful God who will uphold the righteous. We see this repeated in different parts of the Bible:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.” Isaiah 41v10

“BEHOLD My servant, whom I uphold; Mine elect, in whom My soul delighteth; I have put My spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.” Isaiah 42v1

“My soul followeth hard after Thee: Thy right hand upholdeth me.” Psalm 63v8

“The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.” Psalm 145v14

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” Hebrews 13v5-6

Beloved, continue to wait upon the Lord, and He will continue to uphold you. Don’t fret yourself because of evil doers, neither fret in any wise to do evil (Psalm 37v1&8)

Have a very blessed day ☺

Heavenly Father,
We thank You so much for this day which You have made which we can and will rejoice and be glad in. We thank You for Your faithfulness, and we thank You for upholding us o Lord. Indeed Father, You have supported us, encouraged us, advocated for us, defended us, sustained us, espoused us, endorsed and maintained us. For this we give You all the glory. Thank You for You uphold us with the right hand of Your righteousness, and You never fail us nor forsake us. How excellent is Your name in all of the heavens and in all of the earth. You are faithful, and we love You Father, Son and Holy Ghost. May Your name continue to be glorified in our lives now and evermore in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts