Forever Preserved!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His amazing love and grace. He is indeed faithful. He is wonderful and great, and greatly to be praised. The Word of the LORD tells us that:

“For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.” Psalm 37v28 (King James Version)

“For the LORD loves justice, and He will never abandon the godly. He will keep them safe forever, but the children of the wicked will die.” Psalm 37v28 (New Living Translation)

“For the Lord delights in justice and forsakes not His saints; they are preserved forever, but the offspring of the wicked [in time] shall be cut off.” Psalm 37v28 (Amplified Bible)

What amazing promises that we can repeat back to God, saying God, You are a God who loves justice, thank You because You will never abandon me. Thank You because You will keep me safe forever, preserving me, even as Your Word says in Psalm 121, that You neither slumber nor sleep, but You preserve me from evil, You preserve my soul, that is my mind, my emotions and my will, and You will preserve my going out and going in. How wonderful You are. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore. Thank You Father, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts