God’s Words

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His amazing grace. He is indeed faithful and worthy of our praise. The Bible says:

“The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.” Psalm 37v30-31

Amen.

One popular verse in the psalms says:
“Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.” Psalm 119v11

Have a very blessed day.

Verses for thought:
“How can a young person live a clean life? By carefully reading the map of Your Word.
I’m single-minded in pursuit of You; don’t let me miss the road signs You’ve posted.
I’ve banked Your promises in the vault of my heart so I won’t sin myself bankrupt.
Be blessed, God; train me in Your ways of wise living.
I’ll transfer to my lips all the counsel that comes from Your mouth;
I delight far more in what You tell me about living than in gathering a pile of riches.
I ponder every morsel of wisdom from You, I attentively watch how You’ve done it.
I relish everything You’ve told me of life, I won’t forget a word of it.” Psalm 119v9-16 (The Message)

Comments

Popular Posts