En Fin…

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His grace, His mercies and His love for us. He is indeed faithful. We thank Him for His promises and encouragement through Psalm 37. Such things as trusting in Him, not fretting over evil doers, delighting ourselves in Him and He will give us the desires of our heart, that the steps of a good man are ordered by God and He delights in his ways, and that the wicked plots against the righteous, but the Lord will not leave him in his hands. The final verse of Psalm 37 re-iterates the message we have seen in the chapter, saying of the righteous that:

“And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.” Psalm 37v40

This is definitely a verse to be meditated on – And the LORD shall help me, and the LORD shall deliver me; He shall deliver me from the wicked and save me, because I trust in Him. Hallelujah.

Have a very blessed week.

Prayer Point: Father, please grant unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, that I may know You more in Jesus name, amen. Father, I pray that the eyes of my understanding may be enlightened, that I may know the hope of Your calling, and what the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of Your power to us-ward who believe, in Jesus name, amen. (From Ephesians 1v17-19)

Comments

Popular Posts