Believe and Love

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Do you believe that Jesus came from God? Do you love Him?

Primary Text: John 16v26-28
“At that day ye shall ask in My name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.” John 16v26-28 (KJV)

“At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary]. For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father. I came out from the Father and have come into the world; again, I am leaving the world and going to the Father.” John 16v26-28 (AMP)

“Then you can make your requests directly to Him in relation to this life I’ve revealed to you. I won’t continue making requests of the Father on your behalf. I won’t need to. Because you’ve gone out on a limb, committed yourselves to love and trust in Me, believing I came directly from the Father, the Father loves you directly. First, I left the Father and arrived in the world; now I leave the world and travel to the Father.” John 16v26-28 (MSG)

Sometimes you might sit and wonder, why does God love me so much. What have I done to deserve this great grace. On the one hand, we know that God showed us His love, by sending Jesus to die for us, and that He loved the world so much that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life (John 3v16). But on the other hand, we see love again mentioned in relation to the fact that, we love Jesus and believe that He came from God, and so the Father loves us. Isn’t that wonderful. In fact, the Father and the Son come to make their abode with those who really love the Lord and keep His commandments. Do you love the Lord? Do you keep His commandments? Do you believe the Lord came from God? Then be rest assured that the Father loves you and with the Lord has come to make His abode with you.

Supplementary Text:
“Judas, not Iscariot, asked Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself [make Yourself real] to us and not to the world? Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special, dwelling place) with him.” John 14v22-23 (AMP)

“And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true -- in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.” 1 John 5v20 (AMP)

“And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to Him must believe that God exists and that He rewards those who sincerely seek Him.” Hebrews 11v6 (NLT)

“God showed how much He loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him. This is real love – not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins” 1 John 4v9&10 (NLT)

“Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you. He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, He it is that loveth Me: and He that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.” John 14v19-21 (KJV)

Prayer
Father we bless You. We give You glory, honor and adoration, and thank You for the opportunity to respond to the love You have shown to us. We love You, we believe in You, we honor You in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts