Wisdom (2)

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for all that He is to us, and how wise He is. Are you in a fix? “… The LORD grants wisdom! From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity” (Proverbs 2v6-7, NLT). Hallelujah.

Primary Text: Exodus 4v10-12
“And Moses said to the Lord, O Lord, I am not eloquent or a man of words, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and have a heavy and awkward tongue. And the Lord said to him, Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the dumb, or the deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you shall say.” Exodus 4v10-12 (KJV)

“And Moses said to the Lord, O Lord, I am not eloquent or a man of words, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and have a heavy and awkward tongue. And the Lord said to him, Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the dumb, or the deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you shall say.” Exodus 4v10-12 (AMP)

“But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though You have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.” Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.” Exodus 4v10-12 (MSG)

You may be feeling inadequate and unable to do a certain thing, but God who is the Maker of all flesh can give you wisdom. In fact, the Word of God says “Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths” (Proverbs 3v5-6, AMP). This is indeed wonderful, that in everything we do, we can, and are told to not trust in our own insight or understanding but in the Lord! By acknowledging Him in all that we do, He will direct our path. Is it that new project you have to do, or relationship, or ministry – acknowledge God. God was saying to Moses, I made man’s mouth, I decide who speaks or do not speak, …. Go I will be with your mouth and teach you what to say. Isn’t that amazing! In fact the Holy Spirit is here with us and He is to “teach us all things…” (John 14v26). Hallelujah. Where do you need instruction in? Ask the Lord for wisdom; Commit your works unto Him, and your thoughts shall be established” (Proverbs 16v3).

Supplementary Text:
“If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You’ll get His help, and won’t be condescended to when you ask for it.” James 1v5 (MSG)

“But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you” John 14v26 (AMP)

“Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.” Proverbs 16v3 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You for Your Word and Your wisdom. Father, we ask for Your wisdom in everything that we do, committing our way into Your hands so that You may guide us, and our works to You so that our thoughts might be established in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts