Seek

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for the day He has made, that we can rejoice and be glad in. The Bible says:

Primary Text: Psalm 105v4
“Seek the LORD, and His strength: seek His face evermore.” Psalm 105v4 (KJV)

Some definitions for the word seek include – to try to find by searching; look for; to try to obtain or acquire (www.dictionary.com). Seek the LORD – Look to the LORD, search for the LORD, inquire of the LORD, depend on the LORD. One song goes “… Oh God, You are my God, And I will ever praise You, I will seek You in the morning, and I will learn to walk in Your ways and step by step You’ll lead me, and I will follow You all of my days” (Step by Step, as sung by Michael W. Smith). Amen. God has promised us that if we seek, we will find, for whosoever seeketh, findeth (Matthew 7v7-8); and we should draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to Him (James 4v8). Seek the LORD –for help, for strength, for wisdom, for protection, for guidance, on things bothering you. Let God remain in all your thoughts. Seek His way of doing things. Seek Him in His Word, by talking to Him, rejoice in Him. Take time to seek the Lord.

Supplementary Text:
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to Him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7v7-8 (KJV)

“You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].” Psalm 27v8 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You so much for Your Word. We thank You for the assess we have to Your throne of grace. We thank You for when we come close to us, You come close to us. Thank You for the privilege to be able to seek You. Thank You for Your goodness, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts