By Grace!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His great grace for us. The Bible says:

Primary Text: 1 Corinthians 15v10
“But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not (found to be) for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15v10 (AMP)

We thank God for the grace of God, which is available to us. By God’s grace we are who we are, and we do what we do. Indeed, in Him we live and move and exist/have our being … (Acts 17v28). There are certain things that seem to come easy to us, for instance, going to Church, or maybe being kind to those that are kind to us. But at a point, we realize that it is by grace that we do things we do, and that this grace is available for all things for us, things we feel like doing, things we don’t feel adequate enough to do… God’s grace is sufficient. Paul writes in 2 Corinthians 12v9 says: “But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!” (AMP). Thank God for this grace – that even in our areas of weaknesses, short comings, the strength and power of God can come through for us. Hallelujah. Are you in need of grace? The Bible says:

Supplementary Text
“So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.” Hebrews 4v15-16 (NLT)

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You are to me. I thank You for Your great grace toward me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts