Casting Cares

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. There is a song which we get to know from a young age, it goes – “He’s got the whole world in His hands, He’s got the whole world in His hands, He’s got the whole world in His hands, He’s got the whole world in His hands.” And that includes you. The Word says:

Primary Text: Philippians 4v6-7
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4v6-7 (NLT)

Are you anxious or worried about something? Are you frazzled or in a fix? The Lord says don’t worry, just pray about it. The Bible tells us that He cares for us, so we should cast all our cares unto Him. One definition of a care is “a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern e.t.c.” (www.dictionary.com). Child of God, why are you worrying, fretting and being overly concerned, when the Lord is right here. The Bible telling us that He is a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46v1). Big issues, small issues, as long as it is a cause of care for you, you can take it to the Lord. Don’t say, I don’t want to disturb God or that you have been coming to Him too much. Don’t say it is too little an issue, and don’t ever think anything is too big for the Lord to handle. He says – don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything.

Supplementary Text
“Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.” 1 Peter 5v7 (AMP)

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for today. I thank You because You are my Father, and You care for me. Thank You for sending Jesus to die on the cross for me. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus name, amen. Father, I just want to lay every care at Your feet. Jesus I come to You, and lay every burden at Your feet. I invite You dear Lord into every situation of my life, my past, my present, and my future and ask that You reign in Jesus name. Thank You so much for Your Spirit in me and with me. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts