Keeping with the Truth (2)!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His love for us, for Jesus dying on the Cross for us, and being raised from the dead. We thank God because we have a living hope and that one day Jesus is coming back for us, His church.

Primary Text: Hebrews 4v14
“Inasmuch then as we have a great High Priest Who has [already] ascended and passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession [of faith in Him].” (Hebrews 4v14, AMP).

We can hold onto our confession of faith in God. The words of this song remind me of the confession we make:
Verse 1:“Though I can’t see Your holy face and Your throne in heaven above, it seems so far away. Though I can’t touch Your nail scarred hands, I have a deep and unspeakable joy, that makes my faith to stand. Chorus: Lord, I believe in You, I’ll always believe in You, Though I can’t see You with my eyes, deep in my heart, Your presence I find. Lord, I believe in You, and I’ll keep my trust in You. Let the whole world say what they may, No one can take this joy away, Lord, I believe. Verse 2: Born from above, You are God’s only chosen one, You’re the one and only true way to the Father’s heart. You died for all sin, then you rose and now live again, conquering death and the grave, so that I might believe.”
No matter what you see around you and what others say, hold onto the truth, to your faith, hold onto Jesus. When the devil tries to plant doubt in your heart, combat Him with the Word that you know to be true. Jesus is coming back for His bride. Don’t be shaken or moved from this faith!

Supplementary Text
“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul” Hebrews 10v35-39 (KJV)

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You are to me. I thank You God for You are able to keep me from falling, and present me faultless before the presence of Your glory with exceeding joy. Lord Jesus, I thank You because You are my Shepherd, and none can snatch me out of Your hands. Thank You so much Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We thank You for Lord You are preparing a place for us in Your Father’s mansion. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts