Our Protector

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His mercies, His grace, and His protection. The Bible says:

Primary Text
“And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that that LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul; And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.” 2 Samuel 22v1-3 (KJV).

This passage of Scripture is also written in Psalm 18. God is our Protector. This same text continues, saying: “I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.” (2 Samuel 22v4, KJV). God is your Protector. Your shield, your exceeding great reward. David was someone who faced very physical, very real threats. But he was able to testify that God delivered him out of the hand of ALL his enemies. Not one, or two, or three, but all of them. God who was able to keep David – keep him spiritually, so that when he died, he was still believing in God; keep him physically, from different attacks on his life; keep his purpose and destiny, to fulfill what God had ordained and anointed him to be … He is still God today, and still able to keep you. The Bible says, “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.” Psalm 20v7-8 (KJV). Hallelujah, our trust is in the name of the Lord. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it, and they are saved (Proverbs 18v10). God is your protector, call upon Him in the day of trouble. He will deliver you.

Supplementary Text
“I sought the LORD, and HE heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.” Psalm 34v4-6 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, my eyes are upon You. You are my shield, my defense, my protector and my exceeding great reward. Glorify Yourself in my life in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts